NEED HELP? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
TOP 7 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will the recent website upgrade impact me as a customer?
Since 1/8/2022, 9am (GMT +7), CHARLESKEITH.VN has migrated to a new platform. To ensure you enjoy a smoother shopping experience, please take the following actions immediately:
- Reset your online account password: Sign in to your account and you will be prompted to reset your password. If you need help resetting your password, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update particulars: You may wish to update your account details after successful login for the following:
- First Name and Last Name [in Vietnamese or English characters only, no numbers or special characters eg 1234567890 ( ) , * / - @ !]
- Birth date
- Mobile phone number (Vietnam number only)
- Billing and Shipping Address (take note of the postal code)
If you have placed your orders before 1/8/2022, 9am (GMT +7), your purchase history will no longer be visible under your ‘My Account’ page, but rest assure your orders will be processed. If you need any assistance with updating your particulars, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy our new services.
Details on split shipment for my order
1. Why has my order been split into multiple shipments?
We strive to ensure you receive your full order in a single shipment.
In the event that some of your items are not available at our main warehouse, we may arrange for split shipment according to stock availability at another warehouse. This is based on our discretion. You will not incur any additional delivery fee.
2. How do I track my shipments?
- For Account holders
- Sign in to your account and go to My Purchases & Returns under 'My Account'.
- Under the 'My Purchase & Returns' page, if your order status is displayed as “Partially Shipped“, this is likely due to a split shipment and stock availability at our various warehouses. Click on 'Track your order: CLICK HERE
- You will be redirected to an external link (eg. www.haravan.vn?order=VNM12345678SF) to view the detailed progress of your shipments.
- For guest checkout and other enquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make an online return?
Our return policy is only applicable to any item(s) purchased online and delivered in Vietnam , within 14 days* of receiving your order.
You have two return options:
- Using an Online Return Form (for members only)
- Returning it in-store. To check if you are eligible to exchange in the selected stores, kindly refer to the main dispatched address indicated on the parcel shipping label. If you are unsure, kindly contact customer service team.
For further details, please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy.
How do I track my order?
To check on your order status, sign in to your account and refer to My Purchases and Returns under My Account. Your order status is reflected next to your order number. Please note that you will not be able to view your order status if you opt for guest checkout.
In your shipment confirmation email you will receive a tracking number. Use this number in the online tracking system of the designated courier company to keep track of your shipment. This is also applicable for those who have opted for guest checkout.
Please contact us at email@example.com or on live chat for further assistance.
Can I amend or cancel my order?
We are not able to amend the billing/shipping address and shipping method.
You will not be able to amend the size/colour of the item(s); remove or add item(s); or change the payment mode
Once your order has been placed successfully, you will not be able to cancel it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on live chat for further assistance
Why do I see double records on my online bank statement for my purchase?
All payments made using a debit card will result in two records: authorisation and settlement. You will see both records reflected on your online bank statement. Authorisation refers to funds held by the bank while the payment is in the process of being approved or declined. Settlement refers to the actual payment (i.e the merchant has captured the fund that was on hold previously). Please note that although there are two records, there is only one single charge. For further clarification, please speak to your bank.
The item I want is out of stock, what can I do?